Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


Thank you to Dana at {love2shareandlearn} for awarding me the "Stylish Blogger Award."  I was surprised and tickled at the same time.  It's actually funny that she awarded little ole me with this award as I am in the process of giving my blog a new and improved look.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So 7 things about me...
1. I love reality TV {no judgement, please!}
2. I am completely over the moon that my son is now potty-trained {Can I get an Amen!}
3. I drink a Mt. Dew in the morning when I can't get to the shop to buy my favorite French Vanilla Cappuccino.
4. I love to clean, I love when everything is put back in its place.  Remember, I have two young kiddos and they have more toys then most toy stores have.  I am always putting every toy back in its special place, and yes I know that the toys are going to find a home on the floor in the matter of five minutes for the hundredth time.
5. I love the peaceful feeling when my husband and two kids are tucked in bed for the evening and I have the house to myself.
6. I love two-hour delays!
7. I am so excited to tell my daughter that we are going to see Taylor Swift in concert for her 6th birthday.  {Did I mention we are in row "A"!}

Now to pass the award on to 5 other recently discovered blogs...
1. Dana at love2shareandlearn
2. Laurie at morningsunfirstgrade
3. Tales from a First Grade Teacher
4. Kristen at firstgradeteaching
5. Elizabeth at fabulouslyfirstgrade

No comments:

Post a Comment