Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Monday, February 7, 2011

I Heart My SMART Board

To those of you that have a SMART Board in your classroom, you know how L-U-C-K-Y you are to have one, right?  Well, I have had mine in my classroom for the last two years and I love it as much as I love a group of firsties that keep their hands to themselves and their shoes tied {at all times}.  Of course there are a few moments every now and then, when my board is exhausted from being so SMART and declares a rest...which then sends me into a frenzy to scramble to find the few lost souls of chalk in my classroom to go back to the old days of the "chalkboard."  Well, if you haven't taken the time to check out the Smart Exchange, you don't know what you are missing...there are so many amazing educators that create files for the SMART Board and share them at the Smart Exchange.  I downloaded files for the 100th Day of School, Groundhog's Day, Hangman {spelling game}...hello, these files were free...which means I saved myself the time and energy I would have used to create the files myself and scored myself some extra "me" time...that's too funny...it's rare to have "me" time with my two kiddos.   
Groundhog Day
100th Day Fun 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those files! I love my SmartBoard. I had to be without it for several weeks earlier in the year and I felt so lost!!

    http://firstgradebrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing!!

    smilescrayonsandendlessstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete