Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Monday, February 21, 2011

Brain POP Jr. Honors Presidents' Day

If you are continuing to teach about Presidents' Day, the site BrainPopJr. has a free video with related activities for both George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.  The videos are geared more for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades.  Typically you have to have a membership to use this site {it can be costly}, but every now and then free videos and activities are offered.  I read several books about Washington and Lincoln to my firsties and then we watched the short videos and completed a few of the activities.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder about this great site! I had a free trial (and LOVED it!), but haven't used it much since then. Today when we went to the computer lab I had my kiddos watch the Abe Lincoln and Geo. Wash. videos and then do the quizzes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I'm glad you could use it. I wish that I had a membership, but it's a bit costly. I hope my district will purchase it for us next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome site!!

    smilescrayonsandendlessstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete