Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Inspiring Me...

After sneaking any free time away from my two beautiful {yet demanding} children to stalk my favorite blogs this past weekend, I realized that perhaps...I too should begin a blog dedicated to teaching, sharing, and gabbing about the wonders of first grade. I currently maintain a blog {Yee-Yaw! Welcome to Classroom 103} which is dedicated to the academics and activities of each week specifically for the parents of my students and my first grade kiddos, and then I share a blog with a first grade teacher in Austin, Texas...Blogging Buddies.

I have become...I hate to say it...but quite obsessed {I should really say "smitten"} with a few other blogs...Blabbing Abby and Fabulous in First. These two ladies really know there stuff and because of their inspiring and enchanting blogs...I have become inspired, so without further ado...Diary of a First Grade Teacher is born.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I'm loving it! I also am your 100th follower!!

    Takara
    thirstforfirst1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete