Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Cara from the First Grade Parade is doing a teacher linky, so I'm joining in on the fun. By the way, if you have not made a blog stop at the First Grade Parade, I highly recommend it, she is awesome!
I typically go by Suz {that is not, I repeat not Sue} instead of Suzanne...I have been married to John for almost 9 years {we have been together for 15 years}. We have two awesome kiddos...Emma Grace {5 1/2} and Jack Sloan {2 1/2}...and they keep us super busy, so we are offically a family of four {no more additions, unless Emma does get that puppy for her 6th birthday.} I love my family and friends. I love the thought of building a new house near my sisters. Those who know me best, know that I enjoy making others laugh.  I have been teaching for seven years...all in first grade, and there is no chance I'm giving up my firsties to go to a different grade any time soon.




 Emma Grace
The other man in my life...Jack Sloan

{ Q & A }
Q: What would you be doing if you weren’t a teacher?
A: I am embarrassed that I'm not stating that I would be a "stay-at-home-mom", but I would love to be an event planner {you know the bossy girl with super stylin clothes...I can so be bossy at times} I love to plan big events...and accessories, don't get me started.

Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Please don't think I'm crazy, but I LOVE working in my classroom {it's my "me" time} I really enjoy shopping, reading, blog stalking {I mean reading}, entertaining, spending time with my family {we really are a hoot!}

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A: So easy...a TEACHER of course {I knew in second grade and I ALWAYS had to be the teacher when my friends and I would play school...there I was being bossy again!}

Q: What are your guilty pleasures?
A: Mt. Dew, Twix, Real Housewives {you name the city and I watch them all}, People magazine, H & M, Jersey Shore, expensive shampoos and conditioners, and my Uggs

Q: What is your biggest fear?!
A: That my son will never be potty trained {just kidding, he's 2 1/2, but seriously I am so over Pull-ups!} On a serious note...losing my family {I love them to the moon and back and then some.} I also fear spiders...my palms start to sweat when I see a spider.

Q: When you’re on vacation, where do you like to go?
A: The beach! Love my sand, sun, and the sound of the waves!

Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
A: From my BFF {AH} "Let it go!" I tend to over think things and stress over the little things.

Q: What do you value most in others?
A: Honesty and commitment…I like when I know I can count on others.

Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass down to your kids, what would it be?
A: My sense of humor...my sisters think I'm super funny!

Q: If you could have lunch with anyone in the world….living or dead…who would it be?
A: My dad {I miss him each and every day...I just want to hear his voice again!} Also, I would love to have lunch with Taylor Swift {but, my daughter would definitely tag along:)}

Now tell us one random thing about yourself:
I high-fived Josh Groban at a concert in Pittsburgh, I can recite the lines of Pretty Woman as if I was Julia Roberts, and I am a happy girl when I can sneak a nap...so that's three random things.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to "meet" you! :) I stumbled upon your blog while feeding my new obsession of blogstalking!! :)
    Laurie
    http://morningsunfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete