Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Monday, February 7, 2011

Oh, my goodness...is it dismissal yet?


Hello fellow teachers...I just completed a super-sized exciting day with my firsties.  Not only did we celebrate the 100th day today, but hello...it is Monday...the Monday after Super Bowl...many of my kiddos said they watched the entire Super Bowl, so with the excitement of staying up later, the exhaustion from staying up later, the celebration of the 100th day and the fact that it is indeed a Monday...I am exhausted from hearing myself talk.  Bless their hearts...I do adore them, but wow...what a day!  Yes...we did indeed decorate t-shirts, made crowns, masks, necklaces, and so on...so I guess I really asked for the elevated level of exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment