Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One More Valentine Decoration


I am sure that you are getting a little tired of decorations for Valentine's Day, but I thought I would share a simple window decoration that we made in my classroom.  I have two large windows in my classroom and I love to keep the blinds up on the one window...I like natural light in a classroom.  I had my kiddos make stained glass hearts with tissue paper squares and clear contact paper.  I put the hearts through the laminator when the kiddos finished pressing their tissue paper squares onto the clear contact paper {window}.  This is a simple decoration that makes me smile when I pull into work and see my classroom window from the outside of the building.

I always have my kiddos make a holiday themed stained glass something to decorate our window.  Next up for display...shamrocks {of course!}  By the way, notice the other windows have the blinds pulled way down. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I might just copy it with Shamrocks.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it Ms.M...we will be making shamrocks too!

    ReplyDelete