Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meet Agent P

For those of you that are familiar with Phineas and Ferb, you know that their pet platypus, Perry is an undercover agent that doesn't talk {I will take five him when I am teaching, please!} Well, my daughter happens to own a stuffed Perry and I had to beg her {she's five} to allow Perry to visit my classroom to help with off-task behavior and talking out.  To encourage my firsties to exhibit positive behavior I introduced Perry to room 103!  Perry seeks out kiddos that are quietly working and remaining on-task.  He will only sit at your desk if you are quietly working...he is pretty much a big deal in our room.

2 comments:

  1. love it!

    http://teachitwithclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Mo Willems, too. My students are fabulous readers thanks to his genius books! I absolutely ADORE We are in a Book--I've never seen a book where the characters realize someone is reading them:)
    Cecelia

    http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete