Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Love Wednesday


 
Happy Wednesday!!  I linked up with Jamie at This Kind of Love, this is my very first WILW {I'm a little late posting.}  Here are a few goodies that I am currently loving...

Orly Cotton Candy Nail Polish
along with...
Out the Door Top Coat

Lately, I have been making lots of stops at DQ for this...
My favorite Artic Rush flavor...GRAPE...yummy!

I love finding a sweet pair of stylish flats, I found these at Target {$19.99}
 
{Oh, they are comfortable too!}

After a color and trim appointment with my favorite hair girlie, I am loving...
Bed Head Shampoo

So loving this group...
{Going to see them in concert this Saturday with three of my school girls!}

I am loving that I found these at Staples this evening for 10 cents each.
{I bought the maxium teacher limit per visit...25. Yepper, $2.50}

I am also loving this HOBO Lauren Clutch...


 And lastly, I am loving this photo of my hubby and little guy, I quickly snapped this moment while we were at the beach last week.  They were having a special talk.  {Melt. My. Heart.} 

What are you loving?

1 comment: