Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Desk Fairy

I have seen lots and lots of pictures in blog world of your beautifully organized classrooms just waiting for your little peanuts.  I have to admit that I am slightly jealous of those of you that have tables for your students in place of individual desks.  I have 21 individual desks for my little sweeties and would L.O.V.E to have tables instead.  I {heart} organization and encourage my little firsties to be responsible for their belongings and to keep their special desk tidy.  So, the Desk Fairy visits our classroom pretty often to ensure that your belongings are organized and tidy.  The Desk Fairy flies around selecting tidy desks in the classroom, she leaves a special little note along with a special treat {hidden in the desk} oh, and of course a dusting of fairy glitter.  The best thing about the Desk Fairy is...you never know when she will fly in for a visit, what a great way for little firsties {or any student}to keep their area tidy.  Here is a copy of the Desk Fairy note...


Also, here is a little award to give to your kiddos...

No comments:

Post a Comment