Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Chapstick and tissues



Well, it is time for this little, blonde sweetie {Lovebug} to head to first grade and any time I think of her being in first grade it makes me tear up.  She is SO excited and SO ready to take on first grade.  She has a wonderful teacher {a dear friend of mine} and a great group of classmates.  {We do not live in the district where I teach.}  Of course, being a first grade teacher I know what to expect, but seriously I can't believe the time has come for her to be in first grade.  I keep biting my lips {hence the reason I am carrying Blistex on me 24/7} and drying my watery eyes when I think of her growing up.  This is going to be a super exciting year for both of us.  Here is wishing all of you a super school year {with minor stressors...if that is even possible!} Smiles from PA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment