Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Yes, another post on the same day!

I know, I know...somewhere out there in blogland there is a rule (atleast) I have read it somewhere that a blogger should post one post a day, BUT since I have been MIA for the last several weeks, I'm making up for lost time.  My absence is due to several factors...
1. selling our house (to build another...so exciting!) 
2. endless hours have been spent looking at house plans and meeting with contractors
3. lots and lots and lots of cleaning and organizing due to #1
4. taking my daughter to Girl Scouts and dance class (weekly)
5. maintaining a clean home (those that know me best, know that I will rather live on two hours of sleep than have a dusty cluttered home)
6. a nagging health problem that will soon be taken care of (thank goodness)
7. time with the hubby and my 6 1/2 year old (who is currently obessed playing the guitar like Taylor Swift)  and 3 1/2 year old (who is currently obessed with Captain America)
8. trying to keep up at school due to #1 through #6

ANYWAY, onto another idea I came across last year after I had finished all things Thanksgiving with my firsties.  So, I tucked this away to do this year...

The Thanksgiving Story Bracelet

bracelet

I will be doing this activity with my students next week during a full day of Thanksgiving centers.  Click here to grab a copy of the story (this is not my original idea, credit to Dr. Jean.)

No comments:

Post a Comment