Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Storyline Online


Hello teacher friends,

Have your heard of Storyline Online?  I came across this little gem a few days ago and thought I would share my find.  My little firsties will enjoy this during lab time and also during whole group using the SMARTBoard,  I can't wait to share this with them.  Storyline Online is an on-line streaming video program featuring celebrities reading childrens books aloud!  Each book includes accompanying activities and lesson ideas. The Polar Express is listed in the index, just in time for Christmas.  Check it out, I think you will be glad you did. 

1 comment:

  1. I started using Storyline Online a couple of years ago! I absolutely love it. There are some wonderful stories that align with the themes that are used in many reading programs. It has Stellaluna, one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete