Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Monday, July 14, 2014

The WRITE Stuff

I am always wanting to make everything I pin on Pinterest, I mean seriously don't you wish you could complete just ten or so projects on your boards??  My new hashtag should be #suckedinbypinterest  When I came across this sweet burlap banner...


I knew I either had to get to the craft store ASAP and make it for my classroom {in my free time} or I could make a cardstock version.  Well, turns out that the cardstock version is going to have to do...for now.  Feel free to go grab "The Write Stuff" pencil banner in my TpT store...its a freebie.  I'm going to add my banner to my writing wall.


So, with my comeback to the blogging world, I decided to open up my own TpT shop.  A few of my dear teaching partners have told me that I should open up a store and after much thought, I decided to go for it!  I'm certainly no where and I mean NO WHERE in the realm of the "BIG Names", but I'm just being me and hoping along the way I can help other teachers the way that I have been helped by visiting TpT.  I'm not going to be fearful of not feeling like I'm good enough to do this, again I'm just being me and not trying to replicate others.  I'll e-mail a copy of my "Pop the Balloon" addition game free to the first person to tell me the name of the movie this quote is from.  Be sure to leave your e-mail in the comments.

"All right, now listen up because I'm only going to say this once. Fear is a four-letter word ladies. You want to go pee pee in your big boy slacks, keep it to yourself. It's make your mama proud time."

Happy Teaching! ~Diary of a First Grade Teacher

2 comments:

  1. Wreck It Ralph?
    Congrats on your blogging return! You sound excited about your new makeover and store. Good Luck!
    Tanya
    tanyarathmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it, Tanya! That quote is from "Wreck It Ralph" Check your e-mail. :)

    ReplyDelete